Contact J&J Cinema Services on 07766 478974 | Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
At last, a process which really does successfully clean cinema screen sheets - Matt White, Pearl and Spot cleaning of silver sheets
* Removes stains, marks, general grime and dust
* Vastly improves gain, rejuvenates and enhances picture quality, thereby extending the life of the screen
* Absolutely no harm caused to other surfaces, including masking, curtains or carpets
* 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Work planned to suit to ensure no interruption to programme timings
* Just let us in, leave cleaners lights on, curtains open and screen set to scope and we will do the rest
* Emergency service
* Excellent reference available from UK's largest cinema operator
* Fully insured
* No improvement - No charge
False economy or sound practice? We offer some timely tips to preserve imagine quality and save money.
To retain good image quality screens need regular cleaning - the main reason being due to airborne dirt attaching itself to the screen sheet surface.
What happens if you neglect to clean them regularly? Quite simply, the picture quality deteriorates, your patrons cinematic experience suffers and you are your staff experience complaints.
So how to clean? When exhibitors attempt to clean the screens themselves they usually damage the screen surface, smudge the substance in ways that make it more noticeable than ever, grind the dirt in - making our task more difficult and often less successful - or create white ''hot spot'' patches.
Inspect your screens on a weekly basis. This is best done with only the cleaners lights on, using powerful torch placed against the surface to shine up it.
WE OFFER A 365 DAY A YEAR EMERGENCY CALL OUT SERVICE, WE URGE EXHIBITORS IF THEY SUFFER VANDALISM TO PLEASE CALL US FOR A QUOTE BEFORE
ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN YOURSELF.
Website design by The Internet Pages 2019 | Sitemap